Kimmer: Hello Love - update 9/16

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello Love - update 9/16


(to listen, first click on pause on the pop up player to the right of my blog)
Looking forward to hearing and learning about these songs...

Update- 9/16 - OK I've had this cd for over two weeks now...

and can I say, I'm just lovin it?! :)

Love the old songs, love the new...

Love the more musically complex, and the simpler ones too

I have loved hearing about how they came to be

They all have become stuck in my head at this point....

one is usually in the back of my mind.

Keep thinking of the lyrics to so many, and the tunes too.

I could list them but it would be all of them, so that would be silly.

This cd is different than previous ctb collections, but worth the wait!

each song is special in it's own way and I can't wait till we start worshipping with some of them in church!

Thanks to the CTB & co. for another great set of worship songs! :)

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2008 3:50 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey there! I've been really enjoying the "Hello Love" CD. Amazing lyrics and music! Quite mature...pointing us to worship the One who is worthy of all our praise! I've found myself spontaneously singing a lot of the songs. Eug. even caught me singing out loud the other day when we were getting ready to go somewhere. He said, "were you singing"???? I know, very rare for me. I love the lyrics in "All the Way My Savior Leads Me" that say, "You carry me close to Your heart". Kimmer, It made me think of you. :) God does hold you close to His heart. His favor and blessings are so evident in your life! Thanks for always striving to hear His voice, and follow His lead. It was so good to see you! Vacations are never long enough are they? I had a wonderful time visiting, and road-tripping. Enjoyed the concerts. Very encouraging! :) It was great to be able to lift each other up. It's always so uplifting to see your faith in action! Thanks girl, for how you walk the walk!
I'm praying for you this week. Hope work isn't too crazy. Prayin' for all the Texans with Ike. Give yourself a big hug,

 
At 9/16/2008 6:27 PM, Blogger Kimmer said...

Hey Laura,
thanks for praying, yeah that Ike was something but I'm thankful it wasnt any worse that it was :)

awu - you are so sweet! thank you so much for your kind words. That is funny that Eug was surprised you were singing hehe ;) I can't get the songs out of my head either. I'm so glad it still worked out for you to come visit over labor day weekend with your Mom and all. It was good to visit and catch up and get out of town for a few days and spend some time at some great concerts! (Course it was great to go to church here too) Sorry we did not make it to the Philbrook museum but ya gotta love that ORU statue right? (maybe next time) thanks again for the surprise Hello Love cd! Tell Eug Hey for me
I'm pretty sure you are ahead of me in the Beth Moore study but it's good isn't it?
love & hugs~
Kim :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home