Kimmer: Chris Tomlin Band - Tulsa - part 1

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chris Tomlin Band - Tulsa - part 1

I was able to see the Chris Tomlin Band last weekend at their Tulsa stop of the See the Morning Tour! That's really cool! what's not so cool is that I've lost my digitial camera book ... when I used to be into photgraphy, concert lighting wasn't something I did; so... bear with me, I'm flying blind with these concert pics. They tend to be blurry and grainy and I tried several different settings but obviously I'm not there yet.

Might be best if you go into this thinking of these as .....
hmmmm experiements in photography :)
think of embracing blur and grain,
grain and blur
heehee

In this first picture you can see Chris and the new keyboard player Andy behind him:


Next a picture of the fair- haired Daniel, rockin out

Next, Jesse & Travis (can you tell what song they are playing?)

Daniel and Chris rockin with Andy

continued in next post below....

3 Comments:

At 9/28/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger higgie08 said...

Kimmer-I think the pictures turned out great! You are so lucky to have been there! Thanks for sharing.

Also, thanks for the lovely email you sent the other day. I appreciate the support and prayers. You're a doll.

Love,
Melissa

 
At 9/29/2006 3:24 AM, Blogger gail said...

kimmer, that looks like mattie's keyboard player, andy!!!
love blue.

 
At 9/30/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Kimmer said...

Hey gail,
yeah that's what I thought too but apparently this is Andy from England and Matties is Andrew from South Africa.....
(I bet he gets asked that alot though) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home