Kimmer: Chris Tomlin - Branson concert #1

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Chris Tomlin - Branson concert #1

Finally, pics up from the CTB Branson concert last Sunday Oct 29th. It was great to get to see them twice on this fall tour! When someone good comes to your area, if you arrange for several people to go it is best to distribute their tickets to them, like a week early, instead of meeting them right before the show. There are several reasons this is a better idea, trust me on this. One of which is so that you wont miss the pre-show announcements. and that's all I have to say about that ;)

the pre-show sign :



Your Grace is Enough

Jesse....

Chris...
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger TRACE.FACE PHOTOS said...

isnt chris just the greatest?! youre lucky you got to see him again!! nice pix!

 
At 11/13/2006 11:33 PM, Blogger Kimmer said...

Yes, I am lucky I got to see them again... I'm hoping when they are out with Louie in the spring they will be somewhere in the vicinity...

hey, I take that as a huge compliment coming from you!! I only wish my pics were half as good as yours! when are you going to put up that magic camera of yours on ebay ;) I want first dibs! hehehe
Hope you are doing well!
take care :)

 
At 12/19/2006 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimmer...I just love these pics! Amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home